1) Wait for the theme to be announced. I'll update the list below as soon as each Month has been drawn.
2) Think about the theme and how you want to interpret it.
3) Take your Photo's.
4) Create your own individual thread for your 12 in this Forum with "username and 12 and year" (i.e. Pete W's 12 - 2017).
5) Post the photo's in your thread, update the title of your post with the month and Theme and share your thinking behind the shots - plus if you feel like it, share any learning gained.
6) Take a look at some of the other 12s and post a few comments to encourage your fellow 12ers.
7) Wait for the next theme to be announced.
8) Repeat steps 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7 until the end of the year.
OK so let's get the ball Rolling
Jan - Transport
Feb - Circular
Mar - Water
January - Blue
February - Round
March - BOKEH
April - Red
May - Pairs
June - Macro
July - Yellow
August - Street Photography
September - Life
October - Autumnal
November - Sparkle
December - Festive