• The information provided on Canon Fodder Forums is presented as and is intended for educational purposes and general knowledge for consumers.
• The information provided on Canon Fodder Forums is collected from visitors who may or may not have a bias unrelated to the owners of this website. It can also be false, inaccurate, wrong or doubtful. It reflects the author of it and is not necessarily be true.
• Canon Fodder Forums does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or share any personal information collected at our site. This policy includes email addresses of the members.
• In accessing this web site and the Internet generally, you assume all responsibility and risk for use. Users are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures to protect themselves and their own computer systems.
• This website sends harmless internet cookies to your computer to keep track of your visits, collects site statistics and remember your member information to save you from having to log in again.
• Most of the site content (including many posts in the forums, user profiles etc.) are open to page visitor including search engines. Members shouldn't share personal information in their profiles or posts which they don't want to publish in the internet. We have no control over search engine results when such information is submitted to the site by our members.
• Canon Fodder Forums server may collect and log IP addresses, browser information, cookie information, user actions performed in our website to provide a better service and improve the value of the materials available on website. These web logs are not sold or shared with third parties.
• Canon Fodder Forums may share any information it has if an authority (police force, Court etc.) requests it. Our site also reserves right to share such information to a complainer if any of our site visitors or members stalks or disturbs this user in an unacceptable manner and we confirm this with our records.
• Canon Fodder Forums contains links to, and graphics from, third-party websites and/or content providers. This Policy does not extend to those parties, nor is Canon Fodder Forums responsible for the content linked to or provided.
• Most of the information in this website is kept in a database which contains posts, registration info, survey/poll results, private messages, logged IPs etc. All this information contained within the database belongs to the administrator of Canon Fodder Forums and it can be accessible by site administration whenever it is required.
• This website keeps the email address of its members hidden, unless member reveals it himself with opt-in selections. Member email addresses can be accessible to third parties if member posts it inside a forum post or emails another member.
• This web site is provided without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, those of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or any warranty arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice.
• Canon Fodder Forums will not be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon the information provided.
• By registering and adding an email address, you are giving Canon Fodder Forums and the Admin permission to use that email for the weekly newsletter. Members have the right to unsubscribe at any time.
• Using Tapatalk
Please be aware that when viewing the forums through Tapatalk that all links to external sites are affiliate marketing links, Canon Fodder Forums will receive some commission if a purchase is made. The contents of this forum is never influenced by advertisers or an affiliate partnership but if you have any concerns then please contact Admin. You can opt out of VigLink by clicking the badge below.